For the purpose of this Policy, “we” and “our” shall refer to Jobstoday Pte Ltd.
What is personal information?
Personal information refers to information which personally identifies you, such as your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number or other non-public information about you from which you can be identified.
When is personal information collected from you?
- When you register for or use any of our services, including on websites, mobile application and other means owned and/or operated by us.
- When you register as a member of websites owned and/or operated by us, or hosted by us on behalf of our business partners or use services on such websites.
- We may keep track of:
- your transactions with us, our affiliates and our business partners, including your use of the products and services offered by us or them;
- the pages that you use within our website; and
- information about your computer hardware and software, including your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses.
What is the information used for?
- Information which you provide to us may be used and disclosed by us and our affiliates, business partners and contractors (who may be based in or outside Singapore) for the following purposes:
- to respond to your requests and queries;
- to customise the contact that you see;
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to verify and process your personal particulars and payments;
- to communicate with you;
- to enforce contractual and legal rights and obligations;
- for marketing and other research, user profile and statistical analysis;
- to send you information, promotions, updates, and marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of third party organisations;
- complying with law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court; and
- for any other purposes for which we have obtained your consent.