- Company, Joie or Jobstoday: Shall refer to Jobstoday Pte. Ltd. and/or any of its subsidiaries.
- Service: Shall include any service provided by the Company, including but not limited to:
- the provision of online recruitment advertising;
- the provision of online profile search access;
- tracking of historical job performance for Jobstoday’s registered user database;
- matching of job specifications with candidate profiles and advising them of the position availability through job alert emails or other medium;
- providing Job Advertisers with ancillary recruitment services, including, but not limited to, job banners, design and posting support services in accordance with the terms and conditions hereunder.
- The contents of Jobstoday website, such as text, graphics, images and other material, are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Jobstoday reserves and retains all intellectual property rights in the content. No part or parts of the website may be reproduced, distributed adapted, modified, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked, framed or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the prior written permission of Jobstoday. You may not use the name of Jobstoday or any other Trade Marks in any way, including in any advertising or publicity, without the prior written permission of Jobstoday.
- You may not, without the prior written permission of Jobstoday, insert a hyperlink to this website on any other website or "mirror" any content or material contained on this website or any other server.
- The trademarks, service marks and logo (the “Trade Marks”) used and displayed on this website are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of Jobstoday or its licensors. The rights to the Trade Marks are expressly reserved by Jobstoday and the relevant third parties. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the Trade Marks displayed on this website, without the written permission of Jobstoday. Jobstoday prohibits the use of the Trade Marks as a HTML link to any of our websites without the prior approval of Jobstoday.
- All intellectual property in the Service, Jobstoday’s website and all content of Jobstoday’s website, including without limitation, the copyright in the compilation of content, shall vest in and remain with Jobstoday.
- The domain name on which the website is hosted is the sole property of Jobstoday and you may not use or adopt a similar name for your own use.
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of Jobstoday’s website, mobile application, its contents or the Service except under specific circumstances expressly permitted by Jobstoday in writing.
The Company shall:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations with respect to the provision of the Service.
- Use reasonable efforts to publish advertisements on the Jobstoday website within a reasonable business timeframe. For advertisements posted directly by you, this will generally occur within one Singapore business day. Jobstoday is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of any failure or delay in publishing an advertisement.
- Not accept responsibility or liability for any errors. The Company requires that you check the advertisements for errors as soon as they are placed.
- Use reasonable efforts to make the Service available for access throughout the day. Jobstoday shall not be liable for any interruption of Service although it may undertake reasonable remedial efforts to re-publish an advertisement when appropriate.
- Use reasonable efforts to retain each job advertisement and resume of jobseekers related to the advertisement and/or resume search in the Job Advertiser’s account for a period of no less than three months from the date of the initial job posting. Subsequent to the three months, Jobstoday reserves the right and discretion to remove all such information and data at any time without notification and reasons.
The Users shall:
- Ensure they comply with all applicable laws and regulations at all times.
- Comply with all notices, instructions and communication given or sent by Jobstoday with regards to the use of the Service.
- Warrant that (i) they are duly authorised by all relevant persons to enter into this Agreement and submit the advertisements to Jobstoday for publication; and (ii) all advertisements of jobs made through Jobstoday are for legitimate and genuine permanent, temporary or event employment positions for which they have permission to recruit.
- Not disclose confidential information obtained through the use of the Service to any third party.
- Not use the information obtained as a result of the use of the Service for any purpose whatsoever other than for the purpose of seeking for employment in respect of job postings on Jobstoday’s website.
- Not use the Service to redirect traffic and/or members of Jobstoday’s registered user database profiles to their own website or any other third party website.
- Provide and maintain accurate, complete and current data required to register with Jobstoday.
- Not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any person or company, including Jobstoday, or download and copy information obtained through use of the Service with the intention to do so.
- Not allow or transfer to any third party the right to access the Service under their account without the prior written approval of Jobstoday.
- Be solely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of any user IDs and/or passwords provided to them to access the Service. You acknowledge and agree that any unauthorised sharing or disclosure of your user ID and password may cause wrongful loss to Jobstoday and could constitute an offence under the Computer Misuse Act, Chapter 50A of Singapore. You shall promptly inform Jobstoday of any known or suspected authorised use of your account or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft or unauthorised use of your user ID or password.
- Be bound by and responsible for, and Jobstoday shall be entitled to rely on, all communications transmitted through the use of your User ID and Password and all such communications shall be deemed to be communications made by and issued by you. You shall be responsible for all the content, messages and online activity transmitted or conducted through the use of your user ID and password.
- Not use the system for any unlawful purpose including, but not limited to, the introduction or transmission of any data or program containing computer viruses, computer worms, Trojan horses or other harmful or malicious codes.
- Not send email, messages, information or communication of any type through the system that may (i) contain malicious, immoral, derogatory or illegal materials or material which may offend public standards of morality or decency or offend racial or religious sensitivities or (ii) constitute libel or slander or any violation of any applicable laws.
- Ensure that all necessary licences, consents, permissions and other approvals from all persons (including proprietors and licensees of relevant intellectual property) and authorities have been obtained to use of publish any advertisement.
- Ensure that all materials delivered to Jobstoday for publication are the property of the User or have been delivered to Jobstoday with the consent of the owner thereof.
Payment of Fees
- All amounts owed to Jobstoday must be paid within the specified payment terms from the date of the invoice. Jobstoday may charge interest on any late payment.
- Prices for Services may vary at any time without notice. Job Advertisers shall not be entitled for any rebate or discount on previously agreed contracts/sales orders as a result of changes to the pricing.
- Job Advertisers shall be liable for full payment of Service fees from the commencement of the contract/sales order. Payment must be made notwithstanding any errors or omissions in the advertisement.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of any applicable taxes unless specifically noted otherwise.
- Without prejudice to any other rights, Jobstoday reserves the right to suspend access to any and all aspects of its Service in the event of non-payment of fees in full in compliance with the stipulated payment terms.
- Jobstoday shall not be liable for any loss of information howsoever caused whether as a result of any interruption, suspension or termination of the Service or for the contents, accuracy or quality of information available or transmitted through the Service.
- Jobstoday makes no representations and warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the Service and in relation to the accuracy or quality of any information transmitted or obtained through the Service. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Jobstoday disclaims any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, as to the title, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, accuracy or standard of quality of the Service and/or any database content (whether maintained by Jobstoday or otherwise), and no warranty whatsoever is given that the Service will be uninterrupted or error free, or in relation to the database content obtained or to be obtained from or through use of Jobstoday and/or the Services unless otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement.
- Jobstoday shall not be liable for any loss or damages sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning your account and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed nor does it endorse any opinion expressed by any other user.
- Jobstoday does not warrant that its operations, processes or any of its websites will be free of any operational errors nor that it will be free of any computer virus, computer worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or malicious contents.
- You acknowledge that it is not Jobstoday’s policy to exercise editorial control and to edit or amend any data or contents of any emails or job posting or any information that may be inserted or made available or transmitted to/from a third party in or through the Service.
- Jobstoday reserves the right to change or re-assign user IDs and/or passwords at its sole discretion by giving you notice. Jobstoday shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, cost, expense, liability or inconvenience arising as a result of or in connection with such change or re-assignment.
- Jobstoday shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss or expense (including, without limitation, direct, special or consequential damage or economic loss) arising from or in connection with:
- Any access, use or the inability to access or use this website, or reliance on the materials and/or any information on the website.
- Any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus.
- Any use of or access to any other website linked to this website.
- Any hyperlinks to any other websites are provided as a convenience to you and not an endorsement or verification of such websites and such websites should be accessed at the user's own risk. Jobstoday is not responsible or liable in any way for such hyperlinks.
- In any circumstances or events where it is held that Jobstoday is liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused whether arising under contract or tort, including negligence, or otherwise arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or any product or service furnished or to be furnished under this Agreement or the use thereof, Jobstoday's total cumulative liability to you or any other person or third party shall be limited to the amount of the price actually paid by you.
Use of Data
- You hereby agree and irrevocably authorise Jobstoday to:
- Use any data and information supplied by you for Jobstoday's own internal and marketing purposes, to its supplying such data and information to any other associated companies or selected third parties to use for such purposes, and to its supplying such data and information to such third parties as may be necessary for the operation of Jobstoday.
- Allow all data and information supplied by you in using the Service to be retained at Jobstoday for the use of Jobstoday, notwithstanding the termination or suspension of the Service to you herein.
- Send you information, promotions, updates, and marketing and advertising materials in relation to our goods and services and those of third party organisations.
- You shall indemnify and hold Jobstoday harmless at all times against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, expenses, demands, liabilities, losses and damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, for defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights, damages or pecuniary losses howsoever arising which Jobstoday may sustain, incur, suffer or pay arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service by you.
- This Agreement and any other agreement of a similar nature may be terminated, at any time, by Jobstoday by prior written notice to you if it is found that you use this service in any way or manner that may affect, limit or compromise the interest or business of Jobstoday. No refund, compensation or consideration will be awarded to you in the occurrence of such event.
- Jobstoday reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions contained herein at any time without notice to you.
- For the avoidance of doubt, your continued use of the Service following the amendments constitutes an affirmation and acknowledgement of the amended terms and conditions and also constitute an agreement by you to abide and continue to be bound by the terms and conditions herein as amended or varied.
Jobstoday Advertisement Policy
Jobstoday's operations are guided by best practices and procedures to assist jobseekers to make an informed choice about whether or not to apply. In line with these best practices, Jobstoday has adopted the following guidelines:
- Jobstoday does not accept job advertisements that discriminate against race, religious belief, age, gender and marital status. There may be specific requirements base on legal compliances and guidelines on job advertising in each country. Job Advertisers should ensure that they follow such requirements when posting in the relevant country.
- Jobstoday does not encourage job advertisements that request applicants to pay deposits, placement fees, processing fees or any other fees similar in nature, directly or indirectly, and/or require jobseekers to make purchases from the Job Advertiser. Any Job Advertiser who posts such job advertisement must indicate the deposits, fees or payment requirement clearly in the advertisement.
- Jobstoday does not accept job advertisements that purportedly promote pyramid selling or similar schemes.
- Jobstoday does not accept job advertisements with dubious ethical credentials (e.g. social escorts, etc).
- Jobstoday does not accept job advertisements that are untrue or otherwise misleading (e.g. inappropriate use of job title, job descriptions or company description)
- Jobstoday does not accept job advertisements that advertise more than 1 job position and/or more than 1 job specialisation in each job posting.
- Reposting of the same position on the same terms and conditions is allowed only after 14 days to minimize resending to same users in a short time period and duplication of job ads on LifeOpp’s site.
As Jobstoday may not review all advertisements, you are advised to verify any advertisement with the relevant Job Advertiser and not rely on Jobstoday to ensure compliance with the above policy. The above-mentioned policy notwithstanding, Jobstoday hereby disclaims any liability for any prejudice that may be caused to the Job Seeker in relation to any advertisements that do not comply with the guidelines.
Jobstoday Refund Policy
- A preview with an expected cost is provided prior to publication of each job advertisement. As such, requests for refunds will not be entertained.
- All information pertaining to Jobstoday's paid Services for employers are freely available on the Jobstoday website. Job Advertisers may contact Jobstoday's account managers for all required information before making a purchase. All Job Advertisers are advised to make their own informed decision before they purchase any of the Services. Refunds will be considered at the sole discretion of Jobstoday, should a Job Advertiser decide later to withdraw their purchase.
Rights and Discretion
- Jobstoday reserves the right and discretion to remove any or all advertisements without reason, prior notice and with no refund.
- Jobstoday has the right to make relevant enquiries of users to satisfy any issue raised by management or users of Jobstoday to ensure that all activity on the website is in compliance with the above policy, and deregister users who do not comply.